FRP Pipe / Pipe Fittings
FRP Pipe Fittings Fabricator, Installation & Repair
AAA Fiberglass is a specialized fiberglass FRP pipe fittings fabricator and manufacturer for standard and custom fabrication. Industries serviced include oil & gas, mining, wastewater, and sewage treatment plants, chemical industries, and utilities.
Fabrication capabilities enable us to manufacture FRP pipe fittings to a wide variety of specifications, shapes, and sizes. Pipe Fittings are designed for pressure, temperature, corrosion and abrasion resistance. Turnkey solutions include field services for repairs and installation.
Sample Product List
- FRP Flanges: integral stub, blind, flange on pipe for elbows and reducers
- Composite Fiberglass Elbows: plain end, flanged, flanged-one-end
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Tees: plain, flanged, flanged-on-end, flanged-two-end
- Fiberglass Concentric & Eccentric Reducers: plain end, flanged
FRP Field Services / Installations / Repairs
AAA Fiberglass offers turnkey solutions include field services, installations, repairs and consultations.
Fiberglass Pipe Fitting Manufacturing Processes:
- Light RTM
- Infusion / Vacuum Bagging
- Reusable Silicone Bags
Products to meet or exceed acceptable industry standards and pressure ratings per: